Construction Accidents at Work Claims North West
Construction sites are some of the most dangerous working environments. Both your employers and the main Contractor/Developer (if there is one), are subject to multiple rules and regulations to make sure that a Construction Site is safe.
Our experience at The Claims Partnership is that the vast majority of accidents which happen on construction sites can be traced back to health and safety failings on the part of employers and main contractors.
Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- A fall from a ladder, scaffold, down a shaft or uncovered hole.
- Being hit by a falling object.
- A worker suffers a back strain as a result of lifting a heavy or unsafe load.
- Dangerous or incompetent workmanship or activities carried out by a co-worker.
- A trip or fall as a result of a broken floor, path.
- A trip or fall as a result of a spillage or object or ice.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Construction Accident Statistics
- Each year 3% of workers in the Construction sector sustain a work related injury.
- In 2015/16, 43 workers were fatally injured in the Construction sector.
- Almost 2.2 million working days were lost in the Construction sector due to workplace injuries, including 400,000 days lost to work-related stress, depression or anxiety.
- Each year in the Construction industry, 4% of workers suffer from an illness (as opposed to a physical injury) that they believe to work related.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.