Cosmetic Surgery Claims & Compensation
Cosmetic Surgery operations range from relatively simple procedures including eyeliner tattoo’s or dermal filler injections, through to difficult, invasive and technical surgeries such as a facelift or a tummy tuck.
At The Claims Partnership, our solicitors have been representing clients in Cosmetic Surgery cases for many years. Our clients come from all ages and backgrounds and include businesswoman, barristers, pensioners, adult film actresses, the unemployed and Oscar winning artists.
Whatever your background, when a cosmetic procedure goes wrong, the consequences are frequently devastating.
Whilst many of our clients undertake minor cosmetic procedures such as dermal fillers as a regular part of their beauty regime, we also have many clients who undertake a cosmetic procedure in the hope that it will give their life, looks and confidence a boost. In either case, when the surgery goes wrong or produces a disappointing result, the effects frequently go well beyond the cosmetic injury. We often find that a Cosmetic Surgery error has a devastating effect on our client’s morale, personal happiness and confidence.
It is for this reason that we work closely with leading Clinical and Consultant Psychologists to establish whether our client has suffered a psychological injury and what treatment we can arrange to overcome these problems.
Common Examples of Cosmetic Surgery Negligence:
- Your treatment wasn’t performed to a competent standard.
- Too much dermal filler was administered
- Dermal filler was administered to the the wrong place.
- You were not given enough information about the risks of your procedure.
- You were not provided with the right after-care.
- The results of your treatment did not match the promises, website and advertising literature provided to you by the Clinic.
- A defective product such as a faulty implant was used.