Cosmetic Surgery Claims
There are dozens of different kinds of cosmetic surgery procedures out there. From relatively simple ones like dermal fillers to invasive and technical surgeries such as a facelift or liposuction.
In our many years of handling cosmetic surgery claims, we have learned that people undergo these procedures for a whole manner of reasons. It may be part of a regular beauty regime, or it may be in the hope of giving their confidence a boost. No matter what the reason, when a surgical procedure goes wrong or produces a disappointing result, the effectives can go far beyond physical injury. They can also have a severe impact on a person’s morale, personal happiness and confidence.
For this reason, we work very closely with clinical and consultant psychologists to establish if a person has suffered a psychological injury, and what treatment they need to start on the road to recovery.
At The Claims Partnership, we have years of experience handling sensitive cosmetic surgery cases, and will fight your case with the dignity and respect you deserve.
Examples of cosmetic surgery negligence
- You didn’t receive enough information about the risks of your procedure
- Your treatment wasn’t performed to a competent standard
- You did not receive the right aftercare
- Damage to nerves, arteries or organs
- A defective product was used e.g. a faulty implant
- The results did not match the promises, website and advertising literature provided to you by the clinic
- Too much dermal filler was used
- Dermal filler was administered to the wrong place
- Unexpected and avoidable scarring
Common cosmetic surgery claims
Here at The Claims Partnership, we can help with a number of different issues that may arise from the following kinds of cosmetic surgery, including:
Why make a claim for compensation?
The repercussions of a cosmetic surgery procedure can wrong can be devastating. Cosmetic surgery is designed to help people feel more confident in their own skin, but when the worst happens it can leave behind physical and emotional suffering.
Make a cosmetic surgery claim won’t necessarily make what you have been through disappear, but it can help with some of the consequences. A successful case could mean you have access to funds to pay for corrective treatments, to help support you financially if you require time off work, and to pay for any counselling you may need.