Scar and Laceration Injury Claims
Scars and a laceration injuries are relatively common workplace injuries, particularly in the Catering and Cleaning industries. Any working environment which involves extreme temperatures, chemicals, electrical equipment or sharp machinery, presents a risk of a burn, scar or laceration injury to its employees.
These types of injuries are not only acutely painful initially, but can result in permanent scarring, restriction of movement and cosmetic problems.
They can also cause psychological suffering and distress.
Common causes of Burns, Scars and Laceration Accidents
- Boiling or hot water is spilled from an appliance in the kitchen or workplace.
- An employee comes into contact with a chemical which causes a burn or scar to arise.
- A part of a worker’s body comes into contact with an unprotected sharpened blade, frequently within a moving part of machinery.
- An employee slips and comes into contact with or causes a spillage of chemicals or boiling water.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.