Nursing Mistakes & Errors Claims North West
Nurses and the care they provide are the bedrock for almost all the clinical services provided by the NHS, as well as Hospitals and Clinics in the private sector. Without them, none of our Clinics and Hospitals could function. The number and range of clinical tasks that they carry out each day is such that even with the best will in the world, it is inevitable that there will be mistakes and occasional oversights.
When this happens and a patient suffers an additional injury or complication, that could have been avoided, then that patient is entitled to claim compensation for their extra pain and difficulties.
The Claims Partnership has a wide ranging experience of dealing with Nursing mistakes, both in the NHS and in the private and Care Home sector.
Common nursing Errors
- Failing to properly monitor a patient for a developing condition.
- Making mistakes in relation to patient treatments or medication.
- Failure to carry out routine risk assessments properly, such as falls risk assessments.
- Misuse of medical equipment.
- Failure to carry out a Doctors instructions.
- Failure to escalate a patient’s care to a more senior clinician.
- Failure to adequately record patient information.
- Failure to respond to a deterioration in a patient’s health.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.