Landlord Negligence Compensation Claims in Preston
If you are injured in your own, or somebody else’s rented home as a result of the dangerous state of the premises, then you may be entitled to claim compensation.
All landlords including local Councils and Housing Associations must make sure that the homes that they lease are safe for people to live in and to visit. Landlords also must insure the property in case any possessions are damaged or anybody is injured.
In order to make a claim, it is important that the Tenant or person renting the house or flat has:
- Notified the landlord of the problem before the accident
- The landlord had not repaired or fixed the problem.
Common Reasons for Landlord Negligence Claims
- A broken path or access into the home go unrepaired.
- A landlord fails to repair lights or a banister within common areas of a shared building, such as on stair case or in an entrance hall.
- Staircases within a building are unsafe as a result of the absence of a banister, broken tiling, worn carpets or objects projecting onto the steps.
- Defective flooring which goes unrepaired, leading to a slipping, tripping or falling accidents within the home.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Landlord Negligence Statistics
- Children under the age of four are most unlikely to suffer an accident in the home.
- Most injuries in the home come about as a result of a fall.
- The chances of suffering an electrical shock accident in the home each year are 1 in 10,000.
- On an average year there are approximately 3,000,000 minor and major accidents within the home in the UK!
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.