Work Equipment Compensation Claims North West
An employee should be able to trust that the work equipment supplied to him by his employer is safe, well maintained and dependable. Most of us experience poorly functioning work equipment within our jobs and whilst this can be inconvenient, it becomes very serious when the equipment becomes a danger to our health and safety.
Employers have to comply with strict laws which require them to ensure that the equipment they require their workers to use is suitable, safe, works efficiently and is well maintained. Where it is not and an employee is injured, then the employer is responsible.
Work equipment includes not only the machines that we operate whilst at work, but every day items such as buckets, brushes and desks.
Common Causes of Work Equipment Claims
- A guard which should be on a machine has either been removed or is broken.
- The equipment does not work properly.
- A piece of the equipment such as a pedal on a bicycle breaks or malfunctions whilst the equipment is being used.
- The equipment is not properly maintained
- A worker operating the equipment has not been given effective personal protective equipment such as steel toe capped boots.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Work Equipment Statistics
- 22% of all Work Equipment accidents involve work equipment which was turned off.
- 88% of Work Equipment accidents involve an injury caused by a moving part.
- 5% of work accidents involve an electrical shock or injury.
- 30% of Work Equipment accidents occur when an employee is attempting to free an object or blockage from work equipment.
- 9% of Work Equipment accidents happen when an operative is attempting to maintain or repair the work equipment.
- 9% of Work Equipment accidents occur when a co-worker accidently turn the work equipment on.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.