Holiday Accident Compensation Claims North West
Being involved in an accident or developing an illness whilst on a holiday abroad is perhaps one of the worst times to get injured or sick. Most of us work hard all year and save up to go away. Frequently we are in need of a good rest.
An injury to a family member can often spoil the holiday for the entire family. Time spent in a foreign hospital or clinic, or recovering in a hotel room is not the best way to spend your well earned break.
An individual’s right to claim compensation varies from country to country and upon whether the holiday was booked as part of a package holiday from a holiday company or travel agent.
The Claims Partnership solicitors in Preston can help you navigate through the process and claim compensation for your injury, your loss of enjoyment of holiday, as well as any medical bills that you have incurred. If you or a member of your family has developed gastroenteritis or a stomach illness whilst abroad, please see our Holiday Sickness Claims page.
Frequent causes of holiday accidents and illnesses
- An individual or family develops food poisoning as a result of consuming food prepared and served in their hotel. Please see our page holiday sickness claims.
- A holidaymaker trips or falls as a result of a broken floor or step within the hotel premises.
- Serving staff in a hotel restaurant fail to clean up a spillage.
- There are dangerous or on maintained areas around a swimming pool, such as broken tiles or missing steps leading into the pool.
- Most holiday claims arise at the dinner table from consuming infected food.
- According to some holiday accident statistics the most dangerous part of the holiday is the trip to and from the airport!
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
What to do you if are injured on holiday
- If you have been injured as a result of a defect within the whole hotel premises, such as a broken step or danger within your hotel room, take a photograph of what caused you to be injured.
- When taking photographs of a hazard, ensure that a longer view photograph is taken showing the hazard within the context of its surroundings.
- Take down the name of any fellow holidaymakers who witnessed the accident, or who have also been injured.
- Report the accident to the Hotel manager and your Holiday Rep if you have one.
- Obtain a medical report, receipt or contact details for the Clinic where you received any treatment.
- If you are still suffering on your return to the UK, ensure that you make an appointment with your GP or local Walk In Centre to report your injuries. If you think your injury is serious, consider going to A&E.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.