Accident & Emergency Failures in Lancashire
Each year in the UK, 100,000’s of us present to Accident and Emergency departments, seeking urgent medical care. A and E departments see patients with every kind of injury or illness. At peak times, A and E departments can be flooded with people with urgent medical needs. The pressure on Accident and Emergency departments sometimes goes beyond breaking point.
Despite these problems and the pressures on A and E staff to keep waiting times down, patients still have a right to expect that the hospital staff will properly diagnose and treat their injuries as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, amidst the chaos of an A and E department, patients may not always receive appropriate care.
Common Accident and Emergency Department Mistakes
- A failure to diagnose or a misdiagnosis of a condition or problem.
- A failure to recognise and diagnose a fracture which is clear on an x-ray or scan.
- A failure to prioritise the order in which a patient receives medical attention and care.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.