A&E Hospital Negligence Claims
Each year in the UK, hundreds of thousands of people rely on Accident and Emergency departments to seek urgent medical care. From broken bones to sick children, at their peak times, dozens of people can be waiting to be seen.
Everyone knows that A&E departments are extremely busy, and both doctors and nurses are under a great deal of pressure to reduce waiting times while moving patients along as quickly as possible. But that doesn’t mean that your standard of care should drop.
Patients still have the right to expect that their condition or injury will be properly diagnosed and treated as quickly and efficiently as possible. Unfortunately, amidst all the chaos that often does arise in A&E, patients may not always receive the appropriate care.
If you believe a mistake or error has been made during your time in A&E that could have been avoided, then you could be entitled to make an accident and emergency hospital negligence claim for compensation.
Common mistakes made in A&E
- Failure to diagnose a condition or problem
- Failure to diagnose a fracture that can be seen on scan or x-ray
- Incorrect or insufficient patient examination
- Failure to prioritise patient medical attention and car
- Delayed treatment
- Failure to refer patient for appropriate tests
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our promise on costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim
Please see our page Clinical Negligence claim costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page for more information.
If you would like to discuss your A&E hospital injury claims or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.