Professional Negligence Compensation Claims
Professional negligence claims are claims which all brought against individuals or companies, whom we have paid to give us expert advice and assistance. These professionals include Accountants, Solicitors, Architects and Surveyors.
Sometimes professional advisers recommend the wrong action or take steps on our behalf which prove to be careless. Sometimes their advice or actions can cost us money.
Poor or careless advice can occasionally lead to very serious consequences. It might mean you lose a court claim, pay too much tax or buy a house with structural problems that you should have been made aware of.
If you feel that you have been let down by a professional adviser and that you have suffered a financial loss or loss of opportunity, then please feel free to contact us at The Claims Partnership. We want you to discuss your concerns in your own time and in your own words. We do not mind how long it takes to discuss your problem. We’re simply here to help. We do not charge for any of our services unless and until we win your claim.
Common Types of Professional Mistake
- Your Solicitor misses a court deadline and you lose your claim.
- Your Solicitor fails to take account of some important information or evidence and you receive less compensation than you should have.
- Your Architect produces a flawed design, which results in a building which comes in well over budget, or which is structurally inadequate
- Your Accountant improperly advises you or incorrectly prepares your accounts meaning that you have paid more tax than you should have or suffered some other form of financial loss.
- Your Financial Advisor or Insurance Broker gives you improper and poor financial advice, which causes you to lose money.
- Your Surveyor fails to identify structural problems which you paid him to investigate and which means your home is worth less than you paid for it or reduces your enjoyment of your home or building.