Spinal Injury Compensation Claims in Lancashire
Any injury to the spinal cord can be extremely serious, leading to numbness, weakness, tremendous pain and in the worst cases, some form of paralysis and loss of bodily function. As a consequence, Surgeons and Anaesthetists must take great care to avoid injuring the spine.
Not only are the injuries which arise from a clinical error involving the spine difficult, but frequently the spinal injury claims arising from those mistakes are equally complex. At The Claims Partnership, we have experience in dealing with these difficult spinal cord injury claims, together with a close alliance of medical experts, whom we work with on these cases.
Common Spinal Cord Injuries and Mistakes
- Damaging the spine whilst administering an epidural.
- Damaging the spine whilst administering injections of steroids or other substances at bodily locations that are close to the spine.
- Failure to recognise a tumour in the spine and take appropriate clinical action.
- Cauda Equina Syndrome.
- Failure to diagnose fracture of the spine.
- Nerve Damage caused by a needle touching a nerve.
- A spinal cord leak.
- Cardiac Arrest.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then our spinal injury solicitors will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your spinal injury compensation claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.