Factory and Warehouse Accidents at Work Claims
Factories and warehouses can be dangerous places to work. Accidents can happen because of faulty or defective equipment, falls from height, falling objects, slippery or broken floors, collisions with a fork lift trucks or in many other ways.
Employers have to make sure that every aspect of health and safety within a factory or warehouse is covered. If they do not take proper health and safety measures, then they will be responsible for any accidents which happen.
These measures include issuing all workers with proper and functioning protective equipment, providing workers with adequate training, risk assessing all aspects of the factory and warehouse. They must also provide up-to-date, fit and fit, proper and well maintained machinery.
Common causes of Factory and Warehouse Accidents
- A worker suffers a strain as a result of lifting heavy, unsecured or dangerous load
- A worker is required to twist and turn it whilst carrying a load.
- A worker is hit by a falling object.
- A worker trips as a result of a broken floor or slips on a spillage of oil or water.
- A co-worker carries out their job dangerously or incompetently.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Factory and Warehouse Accident Statistics
- In 2015/16, 9 workers lost their lives after coming into contact with moving parts of machinery.
- In 2015/16, 13 people lost their lives as a result of being trapped by something collapsing or overturning.
- In 2015/16, 15 workers lost their lives after being struck by a moving object.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.