Aviation and Airport Accidents
Air Travel is remarkably safe, but minor accidents still regularly occur, both whilst on board the aircraft and whilst embarking and disembarking.
Whilst on board an aeroplane and whilst embarking and disembarking, your health and safety is protected by the Montréal Convention 1999. This means that Airlines have to comply with very strict regulations governing your health and safety.
Common Causes of Aircraft Accidents
- A passenger trips whilst boarding or leaving the plane.
- A passenger receives a burn from a spillage of a hot liquid.
- A passenger is injured when the contents of an overhead locker fall and hit them.
- A passenger is injured during severe turbulence.
- Slips or falls in and around the aircraft
- Hard or emergency landings.
It is important that you act quickly to bring an aviation claim. There is a two-year time limit on bringing a court claim. Airlines are also allowed time to investigate any claim, which means that it is important to seek advice at an early stage and to bring an aviation claim quickly.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Aviation Accident Statistics
- The chance of being killed on a flight one in 4.7 million
- 50 out of every 1 million passengers suffers an accident whilst on board a flight.
If you would like to discuss your aviation claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.