Birth Injury Compensation Claims
Birth is a very physically and emotionally demanding experience. For both mother and child it is one of the most important moments in the life and the effects of a medical mistake can have enormous consequences.
At The Claims Partnership we are experienced in bringing claims for birth injuries to both babies and mothers, as well as in dealing with clinical mistakes which take place during the pregnancy.
Common Birth Injury and Pregnancy Injuries
- Improper use of Forceps
- Perianal tears
- Failure to recognise pregnancy induced hypertension.
- Anaesthetic errors
- Poor management of pre-eclampsia
- Poorly performed epidural injections
- Cerebral palsy
- Erb’s palsy
- Brain Injuries
- Fractures to the skull, legs, arms and shoulders
- Failure to diagnose Hip Dysplasia
- Uterine rupture
- Failure to recognise and treat infant seizures
- Failure to resuscitate
- Neonatal Sepsis
- Caesarean Section injuries (mothers only)
- Obstetric Negligence (both mother and baby)
- Excessive Newborn Jaundice.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.