Falling Object Accident Claims
Being hit by a falling object can often result in very serious injuries, and unfortunately some of those injuries can be fatal. Such accidents can often be easily avoided. Here at The Claims Partnership, we take the view that an employer must be responsible in all cases if one of their employees or a customer has been hit by a falling object.
Employers and companies have a legal responsibility to minimise the risk of such injuries, and there is a wide range of rules and regulations that they must comply with.
Did you know?
In 2015/16, 15 workers were killed after being struck by a falling object.
Common causes of falling object accidents
- Equipment falls from scaffolding
- An item falls from a poorly maintained piece of building or equipment
- Goods or products are not stored properly at height
- Co-workers carelessly drop items while working at height
- Unstable signs
- Luggage falls from a hold-all
- A building is unsafe
Common injuries caused by falling objects
- Facial injuries
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal injuries including paralysis
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our promise on costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury claims service. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any rehabilitation needs that you may have.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.