Falling Object Claims & Compensation North West
Being hit by a falling objects can frequently result in very serious injuries, including fatalities. Such accidents are often some of the most easily avoidable accidents. At The Claims Partnership we take the view that an employer must be responsible in all cases where an employee has been hit by a falling object.
Employers have a legal responsibility to minimise the risk of such injuries and there are a variety of regulations and rules which they must comply with.
Common Causes of Falling Object Accidents
- A piece of equipment falls from a scaffold.
- An item falls from a poorly maintained piece of Work Equipment or a building.
- Goods or products are not stored properly within a warehouse
- Co-workers carelessly drop items whilst working at height.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Falling Object Statistic
In 2015/16, 15 workers were killed after being struck by a falling object.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please Contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.