Medical Misdiagnosis Claims & Compensation in Lancashire
Misdiagnosis occurs when a Hospital or GP makes a mistake and identifies a different condition to the one a patient is suffering from. Alternatively, a Doctor or GP can be too slow to come to the correct diagnosis, meaning that the condition may be more difficult to treat or has caused prolonged and unnecessary pain and difficulties. However, Diagnostic Medicine is a very difficult and complicated area and not every wrong or slow diagnosis comes about as a result of a clinical mistake.
At The Claims Partnership, we have the experience and medical contacts to investigate any case of potential misdiagnosis and to work out whether a clinical mistake has led to the misdiagnosis.
Common Types of Misdiagnosis
- Failing to interpret x-rays and scans properly.
- Failing to carry out the right investigations.
- Failing to examine a patient properly.
- Failing to refer a patient to a specialist quickly enough
- Failing to take account or ignoring advice given to them by a patient.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.