GP Errors Claims & Compensation North West
General Practitioners are usually the first medical professionals that we turn to when we feel unwell or need clinical advice. Not only do they manage our day to day problems, but they are the hub from which we access more specialised medical services.
General Practitioners should be able to diagnose and treat our problems, or otherwise refer us to an alternative Health care specialist.
Whilst General Practitioners may not be specialist’s in any particular field of medicine, when a mistake is made by them, the consequences are as serious as a mistake by any other medical professional.
Common General Practitioner Mistakes
- Failure to diagnose a serious condition such as meningitis or a brain haemorrhage, or a failure to refer you to a specialist
- Failure to refer a patient for cancer investigations
- Failure to refer a patient for tests
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Failing to conduct a proper examination.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Medical Negligence Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.