Supermarket Accident Claims & Compensation
Supermarkets and other shops invite customers into their premises in order to sell them goods and services. English Law requires that their shop premises must be safe for the people who are invited inside to part with their money.
‘At The Claims Partnership, we think that if a shop is unsafe for reasons that could have been prevented by the shop or supermarket – if they could have been more careful – then they should pay the injured shopper compensation.
It is a point we make strongly to the supermarkets and shops and a point which is frequently accepted by the Courts.
Common Causes of Supermarket and Shop Accidents
- A spillage of liquid or is left unattended for too long by the store.
- An object is left on the floor of the shop by careless staff.
- The floor of the shop or shop car park is in a state of disrepair, caused by a pothole, unevenness, or missing grid or cover.
- A recently cleaned or mopped area is left to dry with out warning signs.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Supermarket and Shop Accident Statistics
In a recent survey, it was reported that there were 58,000 accidents each year in shopping centres, shops and markets.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.