Breast Surgery Compensation Claims in Preston
Breast Implants are the second most popular cosmetic procedure after Dermal Filler injections. Breast Surgery is undertaken by women of all ages, for all sorts of different reasons. Regardless of the reason for the surgery, when it goes wrong or when the results of the surgery are not as good as expected, it almost always causes difficult physical and emotional problems.
Our experience at The Claims Partnership are that the emotional problems are often just as difficult as the physical ones. Where you expected to seek the improvements that you were promised, it can be very distressing to find that your breasts are disfigured, scarred or asymmetrical. Sometimes, the surgery can leave you in a great deal of pain.
Common problems with Breast Surgery
- Asymmetrical Breasts.
- Unsightly bruising or haematomas.
- Infections leading to unsightly scarring.
- Visible implants leading to rippling of the Breast.
- Contracture leading to a squeezing of the implant and an odd shape or appearance to the Breast.
- Implant Rupture.
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Cosmetic Surgery Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our client anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our client’s before we start work on their claim.
Please see our page Clinical Negligence and Cosmetic Surgery Claim Costs for more details or contact us on 01772 562084, or by any of the Quick Links on this page.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact us by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.