Car Accident Compensation Claims
Car Accidents are the most common type of accident claim. Despite huge improvements in car safety, including advanced braking systems, as well increased speed restrictions on our roads, a car accident occurs every few seconds in the United Kingdom.
Whilst car drivers are perhaps the safest and most protected of all road users, any accident at speed involving another vehicle is likely to give rise to some form of injury. The most common type of injury is a whiplash injury.
What is Whiplash?
The most common type of car accident is a rear-end shunt, when one car drives into the back of another. Whiplash is caused when the force from rear vehicle passes through the car in front, after it collides with it. Motor cars are heavy and require a lot of force to push them along, which means when an accident happens, drivers and passengers in motor vehicles can suffer whiplash, even when an accident happens at a low speed. Whiplash can also occur when a vehicle is hit by another car from the side, or if the force of the crash causes a car to spin or ‘whip’ around.
Of course much more serious injuries can occur in motorcars. Any accident at high speed brings with it a serious risk of a significant injury. Whether you have been involved in a minor road traffic accident leading to a painful whiplash injury or a much more serious life changing accident, The Claims Partnership can help you with your claim.
We have a vast experience of dealing with all type of car accident claim and every injury arising from them including:
How can we help?
At The Claims Partnership, we are dedicated to working in your best interests and to providing a great value and high quality whiplash injury claims service. We treat our clients with integrity and fight their corner. We feel confident enough in our skills and experience to say that if it is legally possible to win your claim – then we will win it for you.
Our Partnership Promise on Costs
At The Claims Partnership, we have three simple rules which apply to our Personal Injury Claims services. They also apply to all the other services we offer.
- We never charge our clients anything until the day they receive their compensation payment.
- We guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum percentage of the compensation they are awarded.
- We will agree that minimum percentage with our clients before we start work on their claim.
For our Personal Injury Claims service, we guarantee that all our clients will receive a minimum of 70% of the compensation we negotiate for them.
We can also help you with any medical or Rehabilitation needs that you have. Please see our Rehabilitation page.
Car Accident Statistics
- In 2015, 755 people lost their lives in a car accident.
- The number of fatalities in a car accident accounts for 44% of all road deaths.
- In 2015, 7,888 people were seriously injured whilst travelling in a car.
- In 2015, 103,065 people were slightly injured in accidents whilst travelling in a car.
- In 2015, 248 billion road miles were driven by motor vehicles in the UK.
- In 2015, 14% of all injured car accident victims were aged between 17 and 24.
If you would like to discuss your claim or how we can help you, please contact our whiplash solicitors by phone on 01772 562084, by e mail at email@example.com or by any of the Quick Contact Forms on this page. We don’t charge. We are never in a rush and we’re happy to help you as much as we can.